Saturday, July 16, 2011

Avery

You've had my heart since the moment I found out you were growing inside of me. I loved everything about you. I still do, except that you have begun to be a bit of an annoying tween.....I SOOOO thought you'd skip that stage. I don't know why? Could it be because you've been such an awesome, easy, fun kid!!  As soon as you were born you were determined to soak up everything. A lover of life and all things nature, you are. Curiosity is your middle name. You lay low, but are super funny. You often surprise us with your sense of humor.

Things come so easily for you, but I love to see your drive and how hard you work.

I have met very few people that are authentically them at such a young age, but you are. You are not out for show and refuse to be who others want or think you ought to be. I admire you for so many reasons, these to name a few. I am blessed to be able to call you son. And I am looking forward to watching you grow into a young man.



No comments:

Post a Comment