Friday, July 15, 2011

The Greatest Sound EVER!!

Parents were picking up their kids. VBS Workers were scurrying around cleaning and prepping for the following day. And then all of the sudden, I hear a guitar....and a bunch of {mostly} teens singing Praise Music. You can't help but start singing along. I was back in my room singing with them, but I had to be present, it was like a magnet. So I took my cardstock and scissors, ran {shhh, don't tell anyone I was running with scissors} into the foyer and was a singing and a dancing {sorry Baptists-lighten up already ;)} and praising my Jesus along with everyone else who, like me had to head on over and join in. It was a beautiful sound. I thought to myself....'I know God is pleased with this sound and how great it is to be able to Praise Him spontaneously.' It was short, but it was sweet. Then of course its back to work----cutting the cardstock.

OH THE JOYS OF SUMMER VACATION
AND
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment