Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Blogger

How I have missed thou.

Seriously.

It all started when I had to go and start selling bows......um, hello NO extra TIME!!

Then blogger had to go and be down and everything.

I would like to take this time to apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced while blogger was down. I have decided it was  my fault. Solely. Yep, I'm taking full responsibility for it. See, I was gonna blog about stuff....which I  mostly can't even remember right at this moment {Thank you Lord} BUT, it was crap. Whiny crap at that. I think, because I really can't fully remember. And if you know me, me NOT remembering doesn't surprise you!!

So there, I apologize for blogger being down.

Speaking of apologizing....oops, whole nutha blog post!! {sorry, that was just wrong, right?? *insert evil snicker*}

And ever since blogger was down, I've wanted to blog, But I've been busy making these bows, and of course all the other stuff I normally do, and if I listed that, you'd probably fall asleep. But just know its acrazylot!! I've thought about blogging every.day. So I hope I don't spend as much time gone, as I have the last couple weeks. I have things to write about and things to share!!

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment